Why join the chamber?
The Henrietta and Clay County Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting your business through networking opportunities, business visibility and committee involvement. Members can be as involved as they want. The happiest members are those who attend events regularly and stay connected through our email blasts. For the new painter, the chamber can help build referrals. For the new restaurant, the chamber will organize a ribbon cutting to increase your exposure. For the corporation, the chamber can serve as a partner with the Economic Development director. The chamber stays alive because of members who believe in the grow of this county and who take part in making in a fun place to work and live.
- Quarterly Membership Luncheons. Includes a program to enrich your business or keep you connected to issues impacting the community
- Referrals. The chamber office receives hundreds of calls asking for business/service information. We always refer our members first.
- Committee Involvement. Get the full chamber experience and join one of our many committees.
- Ribbon Cuttings. Celebrate your milestone with a ribbon cutting. We do cuttings for new businesses, remodels, additions, new locations, etc.
- Member Directory Listing. Your contact information is on a printed sheet and available online.
- Chamber Web site. We’ve updated our look to stay connected with the community. If you have information you’d like to share we can create blog post on our front page and link to your website. An image must be provided for the post. Also, we’d be happy to post your event!
- Local Publication Coverage. We assist with media coverage in our local paper to promote Chamber events and new member announcements.
- Chamber E-newsletter. Blasted monthly to all active members. We highlight Chamber news and member information. Let us know what you’d like to share.
Your involvement can be day-of event help, creating a new committee of interest to the Chamber and you, supporting an existing committee with your talents, or becoming a committee chair person. Check our existing committees and call the Chamber to learn more about each committee’s function:
- Agricultural/Natural Resources - Amy Payne
- Budget/Finance - Kelley Bloodworth
- Community Program Services - Melissa Roberson
- Membership - Randy Schaffner
- Public Relations/Marketing - Chris Dowd
- Tourism - Duaine Covert
- Fundraising - Stephen Ross & Amy Payne
- Turkey Fest – Linda Burleson
- Clay County Christmas - Linda Burleson